Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

First immunisations

(2 Posts)
SheWillBeLoved Fri 25-Sep-09 11:56:07

DD had her first set of immunisations yesterday (I'm still absolutely heartbroken after the crying she did!) and has been quite grizzly since then.

She had a bit of a temperature last night, so I gave her some of the prescribed Calpol we got as my GP said she was too young for anything else? She had quite an unsettled night, not falling into a deep sleep and taking a looong time to feed.

This morning she is still the same, with a little bit of a cough now and again. She had a really runny, almost frothy (tmi!) poo this morning, didn't finish her feed, and has been asleep solidly since.

Will she be ok? blush Will it turn into a cold like when you're given the flu jab? Or will she just be a bit fussy and unsettled for a few days? Never done this before and just want her to be as comfortable as I can make her.. [huge guilt after seeing her lying there looking innocent and then being stabbed emoticon]

StrawberrySam Fri 25-Sep-09 13:52:19

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now