Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

diarrhoea - when do I need to take her to the docs?

(3 Posts)
LoveBeingAMummy Mon 21-Sep-09 08:41:59

DD has not been well, had very high temp last week which went back to normal on Sat, she has not been eating lunch or tea however ate a big ;lunch yesterday. She's not been drinking much. She is now having what I think is diarrhoea, she's not really going more often than she would but her nappy is not able to cope with it iyswim. She also has a red throat. She has been totalling fine in herslef the whole time, sometimes a bit grumpy.

So my question is, does she need to go to docs or can I continue to try and get fluids down her?

cheerfulapple Mon 21-Sep-09 16:30:55

I would take her to the docs regarding the throat. Also, if she hasn't been drinking and also has diarrhoea she might get dehydrated quickly but the doctor can give you some sachets to help with that.

Hope she gets better soon.

LoveBeingAMummy Tue 22-Sep-09 07:48:22

Thanks cheerful, her nappy is much better this morning so think she might be on the tial of it now

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now