Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Disastrous Haliborange Probiotic Multivitamin Word of Mouth campaign

(8 Posts)
catinthehat2 Thu 10-Sep-09 23:16:26

pulled by client when too many insulting Mumsnet threads appear on Google making a laughing stock of the product.

Brand manager sacked.

onetiredmummy Thu 10-Sep-09 23:31:31

I'm interested to hear more from noodlesoup about why the product isn't viable, the ph environments etc.

Surely a well respected company like Haliborange wouldn't be trying to fleece cash off struggling parents in a recession for a product that doesn't work.......The World Should Be Told. Let's use the DM to out advantage!!

onetiredmummy Thu 10-Sep-09 23:32:19

Our blush.

catinthehat2 Thu 10-Sep-09 23:37:24

I'm just hoping this lame campaign stops on this forum.

KristinaM Sun 13-Sep-09 19:35:04

its not very subtle, is it?

KristinaM Sun 13-Sep-09 19:35:35

its not very subtle, is it?

franklymydear Sun 13-Sep-09 19:38:29

I have no idea what you're talking about but just googled it and the only mumsnet thread that comes up had 8 messages and has been deleted already

i don't think anyone would be sacked over a campaign going wrong surely would they

serenity Sun 13-Sep-09 19:38:44

I have no idea what you're talking about, so it couldn't have been that good anyway!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now