Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Eczema cream that REALLY helps!

(8 Posts)
eleanorrubysmummy Tue 08-Sep-09 19:33:14

(I posted a message but its gone somewhere and I can't find it so I'm writing again!!)
Our girl is now just 3 yrs, has had eczema since birth (with asthma & milk allergy) & NOTHING has helped really, not even steroids...until now! On recommendation from a friend we tried some stuff we found on eBay, Aloe Gel & SheAloe Butter...2 weeks and we have finally had a full nights sleep! She didn't cry/scratch/bleed! We just cannot believe the differnce it has made..the scaly skin is smooth, its not splitting & she doesn't mind it being put on! Not cheap but hey! It works!! Enchantedwaters.com on eBay if you want to try it! Not sure if it has any scientific base but we will keep using it!

mermalaid Tue 08-Sep-09 19:43:25

ever tried aveeno? its made from oatmeal

eleanorrubysmummy Tue 08-Sep-09 19:45:32

Yes, tried it but it didn't help...nor did Doublebase, E45, Hydrocortisone...... This is the only thing we have tried in the almost 3yrs thats worked! When I say worked I mean..stopped the constant scratching, scaly bits, peeling, bleeding, soreness, redness......

MyCatIsAFleaBagNoMore Tue 08-Sep-09 19:47:11

thanks for this. I have a friend whos DD is covered. I'll pass this on.

Yorky Tue 08-Sep-09 20:01:26

I loved the aveeno bath stuff when they prescribed it for DS but homeopathy cleared it up for him. Friends DD had awful eczema all over her face at 6wks old, wasn't sleeping, grizzly and miserable. She used Dream Cream from Lush and now baby has beautiful skin

trace2 Tue 08-Sep-09 20:18:21

can i have a link please to where you get yours?

Rhian82 Tue 08-Sep-09 20:43:35

We use Aveeno for DS (get the cream and oil prescribed) and it's been brilliant.

eleanorrubysmummy Wed 09-Sep-09 12:42:37

Hi, I am very new to this so don't know how to get to you directly but www.enchantedwaters.com should see you there!! If not, search SheAloe Butter on eBay! Good Luck, Lisa

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now