Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

One Tooth Missing (Lwr Left #2) 21 month-old - Never came up

(3 Posts)
NoGoodNicknamesLeft Mon 07-Sep-09 18:50:35

Hello,

Wondering if this is cause for concern and whether any other MN'ers have experienced this. My DD is 21 months old and has 4 molars, I can see the white spots for 4 canines, all 4 upper incisors but only 3 lower incisors. The second lower left one just never came up. Should I take her to the dentist or wait a while?

Thanks,

- NGNL

norksinmywaistband Mon 07-Sep-09 18:52:56

If its not there I don't think there is a lot a dentist can do - but would be interested to know the answer from mn dentists

H has an upper second tooth missing, on xray it's just not there, they have never tried to do anything about it, and it dosn't effect him

NoGoodNicknamesLeft Mon 07-Sep-09 19:47:48

thanks norks - i dunno if it's not there at all - it might be under another, but there is a gap where it should be, iyswim, even allowing for the new canine to come up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now