Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

I feel a bit - well a lot - uneasy now

(4 Posts)
FabBakerGirlIsBack Thu 27-Aug-09 17:46:35

Just phoned the surgery to inform them my second son has come out with cellulitis after having his pre-school booster at the surgery and I was told to ring if he had a reaction.

He is now on antibiotics after a trip to hospital. I wasn't prepared to sit it out again.

Thinking they might strike us off now. Last time I blamed the nurse (was told my the doctor at the hospital the jab wasn't done properly) but this time she seemed to do it perfectly and I have no idea (nor did todays hospital doctor) why it has happened again.

Was my boy just unlucky?

PixieOnaLeaf Thu 27-Aug-09 20:42:52

Message withdrawn

FabBakerGirlIsBack Thu 27-Aug-09 21:03:59

Well, he is having no more jabs so no worries there but I just wonder that they might think I am trying to make a point as I can get quite forceful when they are messing me about when it comes to refusing appointments for my kids.

PixieOnaLeaf Fri 28-Aug-09 19:50:42

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now