Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Back and arm hurt

(8 Posts)
mummynumnum Mon 17-Aug-09 07:51:47

DD (3) had a temp in night-39 and said her back and arm hurts. The back and arm is a new thing for me-is that her way of saying she aches?

Had a swim planned at 10-prob not a gd idea since she had a temp last night?

seeker Mon 17-Aug-09 07:56:41

I wouldn't miss the swim just because she had a temperature in the night - how is she this morning?

mummynumnum Mon 17-Aug-09 07:58:53

Ok, although far more lounging than normal! Medicine will wear off about 9. Has history of feb convulsions, so bit hesitant about putting in a cold pool!

mummynumnum Mon 17-Aug-09 08:12:19

Now asking for blankets and saying head hurts!

mummynumnum Tue 18-Aug-09 16:50:46

High temp again last night. Ok today but energyless now and raised temp. Can only get telephone call from Go. Booked appt for Thurs!! Keeps saying back, head and face hurt. Viral do you think? V wiffy bottom as well I have just noticed!

mummynumnum Tue 18-Aug-09 17:05:32

Now rolling on the floor most unhappy-cant seem to get comfortable!

mummynumnum Tue 18-Aug-09 17:39:32

Anyone any thoughts on this and how much I should be panicking!

seeker Tue 18-Aug-09 22:33:47

Sorry you've had no answers - I do hope she's feeling better. Could it possibly be teeth? I was thinking that might be the "face hurting " thing. Sorry not to be more helpful - it's awful when theyr're ill, isn't it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now