Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

DD1 aged 4 has facial rash and a Stye ???

(3 Posts)
yentil Tue 04-Aug-09 17:23:25

My daughter had a nighttime cough for about three weeks on and off and a light temperature for a couple of days on and off. she is now better. however today complained of her eye hurting. I sent her to nursery and this evening she has a facial rash and a stye had developed??

any ideas? Anyone else experienced a stye in children. I thought only adults got this. how is it treated what does it mean? the rash isn't itchy.
TIA

mustrunmore Tue 04-Aug-09 17:25:05

ds2 has had a rash for about a week. I thought it was just spots, but upon taking him fro his pre school booster, the nurse called in the doc, who diagnosed impetigo. So we've prob infected the whole of London blush

yentil Tue 04-Aug-09 18:27:05

dr just told us its a cyst and not a stye and not related to rash, which is probably nonesense because both came at same timehmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now