Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

DS 23 months vomits after meals

(5 Posts)
KitKatSE1 Fri 31-Jul-09 21:33:42

My DS has been vomiting after meals for a few weeks now. It's not every meal, maybe only once every two days, sometimes twice a day. He hasn't got a temperature, is very active - in fact, you wouldn't know there is a problem. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm wondering if he might have an allergy to something he is eating?

sazlocks Fri 31-Jul-09 21:37:41

He's not constipated is he ?

KitKatSE1 Fri 31-Jul-09 21:40:16

No constipation, nappies are normal. That's why this is so difficult to diagnose - there really isn't anything else wrong with him

sazlocks Fri 31-Jul-09 21:44:30

hmm . I ask re constipation as my DS got this ( we didn't realise as was still pooing) and then he was drinking lots of water with meals and then being sick.
Could be an allergy - have you spoken to the HV ?

KitKatSE1 Fri 31-Jul-09 21:51:10

He was constipated as a baby but as the changer of nappies I can confirm all is working well in that department wink

HV - I don't even know who mine is! I last saw one well over a year ago. I'll contact my GP and make an appointment.

Thanks for replying sazlocks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now