Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Any ideas what this is ??

(2 Posts)
NervousNutty Sat 25-Jul-09 11:28:29

Dd2 (9) became a bit off colour on Thursday afternoon, was very tired and grumpy, but I put it down to her swimming that day.

I bathed her later that night and she dithered that much her teeth wee chattering, but she was hot to touch. I put her to bed and gave her calpol and throughout the night her temp went down.

She woke Friday morning slightly warm but nothing i'd normally give meds for, but was also comlaining that the back of her head hurt when she lay on it, so I gave her calpol again. She was ok for the rest of the day, still tired and not herself mind.

She went to her dads last night and he said she was fine until about 8 when she went very tired and fell asleep. He said no temp again though.

Now ths morning she has got up and then fell back to sleep on the sofa, saying she is freezing, and hands are cold to touch, feet not though.

Have done the SF checker and it says not that, so just wondering if there is anything else doing the rounds ??

whomovedmychocolate Sat 25-Jul-09 20:58:14

TAKE HER TO THE GP - fever, headache, cold hands and feet can be signs of meningitis. You must get her checked out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now