Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

What has happened to Traveleeze Pastilles?

(6 Posts)
nakushita Thu 23-Jul-09 10:47:25

They are the ONLY thing that work for travel sickness and I can't get them anywhere. Tesco said they have been discontinued, online pharmacy said the factory they are produced in burned down but that was months ago. Not seen/heard anything since. Has anyone got them recently and if so, where from?

Thanks. We are going longhaul in a couple months and I really wanna stock up before they disappear again!

claireybee Thu 23-Jul-09 10:48:24

I got some from Lloyds about 2/3 weeks ago. HTH

BecauseImWorthIt Thu 23-Jul-09 10:51:53

Ooh - I think one of my clients makes these - I've sent them an e-mail!

nakushita Thu 23-Jul-09 10:56:46

Excellent. I'm gonna head up to the local chemists n buy up all their Traveleeze in preparation for a family of travel sickness sufferers!!! They are the only ones that work for us.

Thanks very much for your help guys.

BecauseImWorthIt Thu 23-Jul-09 11:16:00

Apparently the factory that makes the active ingredients burnt down, so it's been a little difficult for them to make enough! My client is going to let me know when they're back up and running, but in the meantime apparently some stock has been released to Boots, so I would try there.

nakushita Thu 23-Jul-09 12:17:37

Yeh - I heard that from some online pharmacy company... Thanks so much!! You ARE worth it lol. (we used to find the way Jennifer Aniston said "fuller THIgger hair" hilarious in those ads by the way!!!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now