Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Dyspraxia & Traits of ADHD

(2 Posts)
mewmewpower Thu 16-Jul-09 21:27:52

Help someone, I am at my wits end and don't know where to start for the best. My DS will be 4 in August and has just been diagnosed as Dyspraxic with traits of ADHD. I can deal with the Dyspraxia to a certain degree however I am unsure of the best way to deal with the challenging behaviour that ADHD presents. He has zero concentration span, constantly doing things he shouldn't, rolls around the sofa, jumps off the sofa, and some things I ask him to do he just completely ignores me and does the opposite. I am exhausted, plus the fact he continues to get up in the night. I would like to go to some parent support groups, can anyone help us?

pushkar Thu 16-Jul-09 21:53:49

hi have you looked at brightspark a homeopathic remedy? available from somewhere like helios in covent garden london or ainsworths.com
It helps with behaviours

you might also want to look up the yahhoo group on adhd and also
www.treatingautism.co.uk or yahoo group autism biomedicaleurope
as they are closely linked
but bright psark is really useful on a daily basis as a homeopathic remedy
fish oils zinc and multi vitamin from www.thenutricentre.co.uk is fantastic and a wide range of books as doea jessica kinglsey publishers..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now