Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

DD2 really loose

(4 Posts)
jetcat32 Wed 08-Jul-09 12:24:33

trying to think of a delicate way to put it wink

DD2 is 2.6, and for the past week as had really loose poos. It is not diareah as such, as she is maybe having two or three a day - usual for her. She is fine in herself, no temp, eating and drinking normally - though has been a little grisly but put that down to the hot weather.

To be honest, i was just so relieved that she didnt have to strain anymore that i didnt mind the loose ones, but now am starting to get a little concerned as it has been a week.

Anyone any advice?

bubblagirl Wed 08-Jul-09 12:32:28

just give plain foods plain rice , pasta , mash etc and see if it firms up she may have a bit of a cold my ds gets loose poos when has cold could her back teeth be coming or is it too late i forget now

jetcat32 Wed 08-Jul-09 12:40:40

thanks bubbla - she is teething at the moment with her back teeth, non stop dribbles grin

good job she loves her pasta!

bubblagirl Wed 08-Jul-09 13:30:02

oh well i would say it was that then as ds had real problems with his back teeth went on for ages

just give plain starchy foods for few days and see if it helps she isn't ill as such so diet doesn't need to change its that awful teething so unless any other symptoms arise i wouldn't worry too much

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now