Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

DS 8yrs has diarrhoea and associated stomach cramp, what can I give him to ease the pain but still let the diarrhoea pass through ?

(2 Posts)
CaptainUnderpants Fri 03-Jul-09 13:42:53

I want him to still have the diarrhoea to get whatever is in his system out but he gets distressed with the tummy pain , anything I can give hm to ease the pain ?


paddyclamp Fri 03-Jul-09 14:28:52

paracetemol will ease the pain!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: