Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

DS's room pongs of fag smoke. He's 4...

(6 Posts)
muffle Thu 02-Jul-09 21:39:02

so it's not him! Was the same a couple of days ago. Upstairs flat is being renovated so I'm guessing workmen have been in the room above - could them smoking make the room below smoky? (There is no flat below us)

So my pfb-ish question is - would you be worried about it/would you let him sleep there? He's asleep now and I though it would fade if I left the door open, but I just went in to check and it's still really strong.

muffle Thu 02-Jul-09 21:43:06

bump... moving fast tonight!

cornsilk Thu 02-Jul-09 21:45:01

It'll be fine!

muffle Thu 02-Jul-09 22:06:31

Thanks cornsilk!

Yurtgirl Thu 02-Jul-09 22:09:20

We get this if our neighbours smoke in the garden - comes straight into my bedroom if the window is open

At least the builders wont be working there too long, my neighbours however will be!

Surely with new regs they shouldnt be smoking in the property anyway?

muffle Thu 02-Jul-09 22:14:25

We're in scotland - I don't know if that makes a difference. I was going to go up tomorrow and ask if they could smoke somewhere else.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: