Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

NHS are quoting a call back time of 4 hours & i'm not sure if DD is hurt or not - what to do?

(7 Posts)
littleweed Sat 13-Jun-09 19:24:40

She fell thorugh teh netting of a trampoline or on her way down it this afternoon - no visible bump but is still complaining if a sore forehead. she has been a bit clingy on & off all day & a bit off colour but not sure if this was before or after her accident - her langauge isn't good enough to tell me what happened.

i feel hugely guilty that i wasn't watching _ i always do. i don't know if she has a 'head injury' or not & don't want to wait around until 11 to be told i'm paranoid.

would welcome any advice _ I've given her some calpol i've been checking on her sleeping & she does seemquite hot but tehn it is a muggy night here

TripleTroubleMuffin Sat 13-Jun-09 19:25:35

how old

when did it happen

colour around her eyes is...

lljkk Sat 13-Jun-09 19:26:12

Did she eat her tea fine? If so, she sounds fine to me (I wouldn't worry).

EccentricaGallumbits Sat 13-Jun-09 19:26:13

If you're worried take her to A&E.

much bettert to be told is ok than to worry all night.

FluffyBunnyGoneBad Sat 13-Jun-09 19:26:26

Is she drowsy? Vomiting?

If you are worried then you need to take her to A&E. Folk on here are not insured to give advice. They can look at her for you and give her treatment if she needs it. smile

littleweed Sat 13-Jun-09 19:31:05

3 years old - lunchtime - eating sweet stuff ok & is snoring away now.......

Dh thinks I am overeacting out of guilt - he's probaly right.

FluffyBunnyGoneBad Sat 13-Jun-09 19:32:17

Proabably. Do get it checked if you are worried though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now