Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

16 mouth little one being sick today

(8 Posts)
Almeida Thu 29-Jan-09 13:41:58

My dd started throwing up this morning. No temperature yet.... I'm just giving bf so it's just milk coming up. Anyone else having this?

Sycamoretree Thu 29-Jan-09 14:50:41

Yes - both mine ended up with it, and I think I've got it now. Watch out for a pin prick rash too. How old is DD? DS (youngest) is 17 months. We took him to the docs but there was nothing they could do - apparently just a virus going round. They also both ended up with conjuctivitus too...possibly unrelated. It's awful for them isn't it.

Almeida Thu 29-Jan-09 20:55:11

Thanks sycamoretree. Hope yours are better & you're getting well quickly. How long did it last?

dd is 16months & perked up this afternoon & had her dinner. She's just been sick & I'm bf & she's sleeping.

Sycamoretree Fri 30-Jan-09 16:21:35

Only two days with being sick - but he's still a bit off now...

almeida Sat 31-Jan-09 11:06:35

Hope he's feeling better sycamoretree. Here dd had a huge dinner & wasn't sick (thank goodness). She slept well & is bf at the moment. Fingers crossed she's over it.

Sycamoretree Sat 31-Jan-09 12:40:12

Pleased she's doing better. DS now just a river of snot with a bit of a temp - off food again - thought he was getting better but...he's gone a bit floppy too. Is sleeping now - if he's not better by Monday am going to take him back to Docs....I HATE WINTERS WITH LO'S!!!!

slayerette Sat 31-Jan-09 12:43:13

Am being sympathetic but also v amused by typo in thread title: oh the horrors of a dc with 16 mouths being sick. Imagine the mess!

almeida Sat 31-Jan-09 15:24:42

lol slayrette - didn't notice that!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now