Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Any ideas on what this could be, am worried about dd 18 mo

(3 Posts)
EsmeWeatherwax Tue 14-Oct-08 16:12:32

I'm sure its nothing serious, but am worried about dd. She's right off her food, had a temperature yesterday, but seemed ok today. She's normally really, really lively, but has been very subdued and just wanting to sit in my lap and sleep a lot. She's also got a really bad rash over her vulva, not like a normal nappy rash, and she keeps pulling at her nappy. I've tried the usual stuff for the rash, (cream and nappy free time) But not clearing at all. I've to phone the docs tomorrow to see if I can get an appointment, but am quite worried about the wee soul!

iwouldgoouttonight Tue 14-Oct-08 16:16:15

It could be teething. DS had two or three days when he really wasn't himself, had nappy rash, and just sat on my lap either sleeping or crying. Then two teeth appeared and he was right as rain! Odd because with most of his other teeth he's not been that bad. Good idea to get an appointment with the doctor just to rule anything else out but try not to worry.

EsmeWeatherwax Tue 14-Oct-08 16:17:35

Hmmm... I thought it might be teething, but at a loss to see where she could fit in any more teeth! It must be big back ones if it is...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now