Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

water

(5 Posts)
megcleary Tue 07-Oct-08 10:37:17

Am having a day of questions it appears.
DD is 13 mo has 7-8 oz of cows milk in the morning about an hour later a weetabix takes most and a banana. Snack of some raisins at about ten and lunch of eg pasta and pesto and a yogurt, dinner is uaually mash potato veg and chicken or fishfingers and a pear or grapes. Then she has a 7-8 oz bottle before bed.

She barley sips water for me i fill her cow cup in the morning offer it at meals and through day and tip most of it down the sink when she is in bed. Her nappies seem ok and i don't know whatto do should she be drinking more is there a recommended amount or am i a paranoid first time mum? As always wisdom welcomed.

megcleary Tue 07-Oct-08 10:47:14

anyone?

Mutt Tue 07-Oct-08 10:49:33

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

megcleary Tue 07-Oct-08 10:53:37

Thank you Mutt as for the stopping worrying that would involve a personality transplant grin which i'm sure dh wish i could have!!

nondomesticgoddess Tue 07-Oct-08 12:58:56

Completely agree with the others who say not to worry - if she needs it, she'll take it. Just a suggestion though - have you tried a different style cup? Dd drinks far more from some cups than others. Also drinks loads if offered a 'big girl cup' with a straw...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now