Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

6 month old been asleep all day

(6 Posts)
Littleface Wed 17-Sep-08 16:54:10

DD was very sick a few times at midday, she has been asleep since about 1, has woken briefly for 2 bf but gone straight back to sleep.Should I be worried?

Pannacotta Wed 17-Sep-08 17:00:04

Have you tried to wake her? It does sound like a long time but not sure if you need to worry. COudl you call your GP before closing abnd ask for advice?

OneLieIn Wed 17-Sep-08 17:03:37

Does she have any temperature? Has she eaten or drunk anything? I would call the GP to ask for advice.

masalachameleon Wed 17-Sep-08 17:05:21

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

takingitasitcomes Wed 17-Sep-08 17:15:21

Do call the GP - you know what your DD's habits are and you should always act if you get 'that feeling' that something is wrong. Ring NHS Direct - they're pretty good at helping you work out whether it's serious or not.

Littleface Wed 17-Sep-08 18:21:26

Thanks everyone, she woke just after I posted. Shes had a good feed and seems her normal self so I'l see how shes goes tonight smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now