Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

vomiting

(3 Posts)
happy81 Mon 01-Sep-08 13:55:47

my daughter is exactly 8 weeks today.this morning she just opened her eyes and i saw her she was vomiting a lot.that is very strange for her.she does it some times but today the amount was a lot.then i fed her and she vomitied again everything.doesn,t have temperature.she looks very grumpy and sleepy.went to a&e.they examined her and said that everything seems fine but i do not thing she is her self and i am very paniced.anyone been trough this.thanks

BigBadMousey Mon 01-Sep-08 14:04:10

yes crap isn't it sad

kitbit Mon 01-Sep-08 14:16:07

If you're still not happy, do go back. *Persist and be a pain in the arse*. They will not be annoyed with you, they would rather trust a mother's instinct than miss something, really. Or at least ring NHS direct, they might be able to advise you. But don't do nothing if you are worried, much better to get reassurance and you are NOT being neurotic, you're just trying to read your baby and your instinct tells you she's not herself.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now