Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

any one els with a ds 7 with hart probs

(3 Posts)
kee27 Wed 13-Aug-08 22:14:05

my son is 7 and last year he was admited to hos . with a iregula heart beat . of 180 bpm and was very ill . went blue like a death couler . and was sort of life less . well any way he got better the next day after they gave hime sum stuff to slow it down . then he had to have a 24 hour ecg done . well he had it on at school and when they read it after 24 hours there was sum abnormalties sorry my spelling is crap lol . but the ped said that if if keeps happing they will look in to it . and that was that . so any way i have had to tk him bk to the docs . as he has started to have dizzy spells a lot . also gets out of breath and has palptations . and says his heart burns any on know what this might be . also he has no strenth to do much .

misdee Wed 13-Aug-08 22:18:01

oh bless him. not nice to feel so poorly when so young.

my dd1 (8years old) has a minor heart problem, but so far it doesnt affect her day to day life.

i would keep pushing the paed for some answers and reassurence.

kee27 Wed 13-Aug-08 22:29:50

i am going to this time hun . trust me last time i was just told no he will be fine we will just keep an eye on him . but its to regula now if u kno wwhat i mean . at first they did say it is like what tony blar had . were they would just have to re shock the heart if it keep happning . but i just hope he is going to be ok im just worring to much i think . but he is still my lill man lol . so glad ur dd1 is not affected byr hers bless thanks x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now