Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Off-colour after 3rd set of jabs at 16 weeks

(6 Posts)
frans Thu 07-Aug-08 10:00:51

DD had her 3rd set of jabs at 16 weeks yesterday and has been really off-colour, crying and with a slight temperature. Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, how long did it last? I'm giving her Calpol and in the rare intervals that she's awake she's continually whingeing. Thanks

DaphneMoon Thu 07-Aug-08 10:07:07

I would ring your doctors or NHS direct. My DS is 8 so difficult to remember, but I'm sure it is normal to feel a little of the sideaffects. Bit like flu symptoms?

frans Fri 08-Aug-08 10:52:02

Belated thanks Daphne, I decided to give her more calpol and wait a couple of hours and the worst seems to have passed.

fleacircus Fri 08-Aug-08 10:53:12

DD was very miserable for a couple of days. Her sleep went completely up the spout as well.

fledtoscotland Sat 09-Aug-08 19:05:33

DS was really off colour (nothing specific) after his 3rd jabs at 16wks. he was very clingy and cried loads for about 24hrs. Gave him paracetamol and neurofen and he was back to himself in no time.

i think it is just a big ordeal for their immune systems getting 3 jabs at once

sarah293 Sat 09-Aug-08 19:08:21

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now