Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

New children's health category

(1 Post)
GeraldineMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 05-Aug-08 10:16:17

Hi, welcome to our new area for you to post concerns, questions or advice about your children's health.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: