Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Room spinning?

(2 Posts)
youvegottobekidding Wed 06-Dec-17 18:35:16

I had a blood test just over a week ago as my headaches have increased and I was aneamic a couple of months ago, my blood results this time indicate I'm not aneamic this time but my iron levels are low & I need tablets (which I've taken today). This morning when I awoke the whole room was literally spinning, I sat up & had to hold onto the wall until it stopped. I am on my period & bleeding quite a lot, not unusual though. I've felt a bit dizzy on and off day. And I've got my 5th driving test tomorrow 😩. This dizziness, the room spinning this morning, could it just be down to my low iron levels?

BlackSwan Wed 06-Dec-17 22:36:44

YOu've posted on the children's health board by accident I'm guessing - no surprise if the room is spinning. One possibility: viral labyrinthitis, which i had once, and it was awful, lost my balance completely and had to hold onto things to stay upright. The worst of it lasted a few days. Probably lots of things it could be though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now