Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Toddler

(12 Posts)
Fireandflames666 Sat 25-Nov-17 06:02:38

My two year old just vomited a little bit in his sleep. No temperature and seems ok, is he sick or could it be something else?. He's just having some breast milk now.

Fireandflames666 Sat 25-Nov-17 06:41:16

Just thrown up a bit again. Not projectile or anything though and he seems ok on himself.

peg90 Sat 25-Nov-17 06:45:48

My 2yo DAD has been up since 2 and has vomited 4 times. I'm hoping it's just a winter bug going round although she has had everything else going at the moment.

She was fine between vomits apart from being tired (join the club) and is now fast asleep so hopefully there won't be much more.

Hope you both get some sleep!

Fireandflames666 Sat 25-Nov-17 07:27:25

I'm sorry your kid is sick too, it's not fun at all. We've not been out near other kids this week so I'm bemused where this could have come from because I'm a stickler for hand washing after we've been out, lol.

Fireandflames666 Sat 25-Nov-17 11:38:31

He's not been sick for five hours now. It's the first time I've had a sick child, any advice on what to do now?. I've been cleaning with bleach and washing my hands like a crazy lady.

Tinselistacky Sat 25-Nov-17 11:51:49

Ime milk will encourage more puking if he is indeed poorly. Water only to give his tummy a rest.

Fireandflames666 Sat 25-Nov-17 13:21:13

Well it's six hours now and no more puke, temp or runs. Hope it stays that way.

peg90 Sat 25-Nov-17 16:27:55

Aww hopefully that's it over for you!

We ended up at out of hours and came home with an inhaler as Dd's cough still hasn't gone even after a week of antibiotics. They said it's the phlegm that's making her sick but I'm not sure. Think she has a bug too as she hasn't been herself either.

Fireandflames666 Sat 25-Nov-17 17:34:47

I'm just worried about me and my other child catching it. I don't live near any help so terrified of getting sick myself.

But yeah, twelve hours no puke, no diarrhea and kept food down.

Fireandflames666 Sun 26-Nov-17 07:34:51

He's still fine. What are the chances of this not being a bug?, lol.

turquoise88 Sun 26-Nov-17 07:43:58

Try not to stress. If you get it, you get it, nothing you can do.

My DD recently vomited a little because of a build up of mucus in her throat. Apparently young children can find it difficult to clear it any other way. Could it be that?

Fireandflames666 Sun 26-Nov-17 10:16:25

It could be, both children and i are sneezing today. So may explain a few things, lol.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: