Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Blister on end of penis

(4 Posts)
Osbornemrs Mon 30-Oct-17 16:10:02

Our 4 yr old keeps getting this and using a spot of fucidin clears it up but we are on to our third lot of different cream ( over 3-4 wks) and its not going. The last one had steroid in it. Anyone else got experience and can share advice?

Osbornemrs Tue 31-Oct-17 06:23:00

No one?

TooCoolForScool Thu 02-Nov-17 11:57:51

What has your doctor advised?

MadhousMom59 Wed 22-Nov-17 19:24:57

Hi , he may need to be circumcised if it persists.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now