Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

So worried

(5 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

TanjaT Fri 22-Sep-17 07:03:24

Hi all
I have just joined after reading some blogs from searching the internet. See the reason is this ... we went for a paediatric appointment yesterday with our gorgeous 4 year old boy. He has complained sporadically about a sore right leg - suddenly we are in x/ray (this showed a bowed right femur) having bloods taken on Monday and concerns being raised about his head circumference (97th centile), he is bright, healthy, eats well is super active. The Dr is talking the spectrum of bone dysplacia ... does anyone have experience of this or some advice? Thank you x

Ceto Fri 22-Sep-17 07:05:04

Hi - you may get more responses if you post in Chat or the children's health section.

PurpleDaisies Fri 22-Sep-17 07:06:32

This must be a really worrying time for you. flowers

You've posted in a bit of an obscure place so I hope you don't mind but I've asked MNHQ to move you to children's health where you're likely to get more responses from people that have been in your position.

LornaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 22-Sep-17 08:32:32

Hi there OP,

We've moved this over to children's health in the hopes that you get some advice and support.

flowers

TanjaT Fri 22-Sep-17 08:42:15

Thank you all - new to this xxx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: