Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Anyone up? 8 month old just vomited in his sleep... and has stayed asleep. I'm worried!

(6 Posts)
Differentnamefornow Mon 26-Jun-17 02:01:22

My baby sleeps in a cot next to me and I heard a slightly strange sound and looked over and could feel (and smell) vomit. He's fast asleep! He just vomited in his sleep. I moved him and cleaned it up, it's on his sleep sack a little bit.

Woke up DH and he said to let DC sleep. I'm so worried!

DC doesn't have a fever. But his sleepsuit still has some smelly vomit on it.

What should I do? Wake him? I am so worried!

Differentnamefornow Mon 26-Jun-17 02:12:38

Anyone?

refred Mon 26-Jun-17 02:28:02

I would leave him tbh and put him to sleep on his side in case it happens again. Then just keep an eye on him.

I had a very vomity first baby that did this a lot and it was fine. He'll wake if he's not feeling well.

Phillipa12 Mon 26-Jun-17 03:22:32

Two of mine did this as babies, infact they still do it know at age 3 and 2, he will be fine, just keep an eye.

Differentnamefornow Mon 26-Jun-17 04:51:45

Thank you! That's reassuring. I cleaned him up a bit and brought him in my bed. He's been sick a few more times but all pretty much while he sleeps! Is now having a breastfeed.
Wow I'm going to be exhausted today after this completely sleepless night for me!

DownUdderer Mon 26-Jun-17 05:15:10

My little one did this at a similar age but he vomited all over me while we were camping. Fun times!!! Not.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now