Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Teething 3 year old?

(2 Posts)
Worried0266 Mon 12-Jun-17 00:42:13

I thought my DS had all his teeth after he got his last molar just after Christmas. However this past week he's had all his typical teething symptoms - a wet sounding cough, drooly, hands in mouth, teeth grinding, clingy to mummy, whiney. The past 2 days he's had a low level temperature of around 38.5. Still eating and drinking normally and not displaying discomfort during teeth brushing. I'm at a loss as to what is going on. He hasn't mentioned that his mouth hurts (but will happily tell me about other parts of his body that do). Do the teeth he has move around after they're through, or is he getting any more?

He moved rooms at nursery this week which although he hasn't been happy at drop off, he's really enjoyed the preschool room. Could it be anxiety if not teething?

Worried0266 Mon 12-Jun-17 00:43:23

Forgot to mention, he's 3 in 2 weeks, so still young.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now