Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Ent consultant

(3 Posts)
user1484994032 Wed 17-May-17 15:58:48

Hi everyone, can anybody recommend a great paediatric ent consultant?

Vroomster Wed 17-May-17 21:55:50


user1484994032 Wed 17-May-17 22:14:34

Anywhere in England, I jus want the best for my son as I feel we've been so missed about with the NHS. Has glue ear from birth or that's wat they said and now he's 3 1/2 no glue and there saying it's a congenital moderate hearing loss.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: