Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

15 month old just vomited and is drowsy

(5 Posts)
user1472582572 Sun 14-May-17 14:55:42

DS was fine this morning and running around as usual. Ever since waking up from his midday nap, he's been really lethargic and drowsy which isn't like him at all. He has just vomited and is still quite drowsy. Is it a tummy bug?

Haggisfish Sun 14-May-17 14:56:21

Probably. What is their temp?

MummaGiles Sun 14-May-17 14:57:00

I don't want to sounds harsh but no one on here is going to know the answer to this. If you're concerned, call 111.

SunshineHQ Sun 14-May-17 14:58:50

Any signs of a rash on his body? I'd undress him and have a proper look. Is he drinking enough water?

If any signs of poss menningitis rash, straight to A&E. Otherwise I would call out of hours GP service.

user1472582572 Sun 14-May-17 17:05:11

Vodafone have restricted my phone line on my mobile and I don't have a landline. I've tried calling 111 on my mobile but it won't let me. DS has vomited 2 times more each: the first after having some water and the second after having breastmilk. Perked up a bit but still lethargic.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now