Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Any idea what this is and should I take DS to the GP?

(3 Posts)
thinkbarcelona Thu 20-Apr-17 13:23:47

He says it doesn't hurt but it's not getting any better.
It looks like he has hard bits of skin/nail in there and the area is swollen and red.

Whirltime Thu 20-Apr-17 13:28:32

I would say it could be a possible finger infection but normally they hurt.

DungballInADress Thu 20-Apr-17 13:30:08

Looks like an ingrowing nail?

I think I would take to practice nurse.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: