Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

DD Mole - is it ok?

(4 Posts)
ThatVogueLife Mon 17-Apr-17 10:20:46

Hi all, possibly being sensitive as I've had a dodgy mole removed in the last few days but just noticed this on 3yo dd. Do you think it's a cause for concern? Pic attached.

GiraffeorOcelot Mon 17-Apr-17 10:27:37

It looks like one my DS has which then the GP says is ok BUT we are Internet randoms and the only person who can tell you with any authority is your own GP.

Take him to get it checked out for your peace of mind.

Hulder Mon 17-Apr-17 10:30:44

Likelihood a mole on a 3 year old has had time to transform into melanoma is very low.

However, as above, we are all internet randoms. Go and see GP, get it checked out and have some real life info on what to worry about in a mole.

ThatVogueLife Mon 17-Apr-17 12:31:12

Thank you for your comments. I had a long explanation of what's normal when I was in hospital with mine just a few days ago.
I know it's unlikely to be anything problematic in a 3 year old but perhaps I'm just nervous because I might have a skin issue myself x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now