Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Red blotches on daughter's cheeks

(4 Posts)
Shelleyzeus27 Sun 09-Apr-17 16:46:42

My 6year old daughter keeps getting flare up of red flat blotches on her cheeks. She's not changed anything in her diet or environmental.
I thought it could be slapped cheek at first but its been going on for over a week and its flares up and goes away.

Wishiwasmoiradingle2017 Sun 09-Apr-17 16:48:06

My ds is allergic to grass and has this if we go to the park or on the newly cut green outside our house. Piriton sorts it out!

Shelleyzeus27 Sun 09-Apr-17 16:53:54

Can that just happen though? She's never had it before, I'm allergic to pollen (hayfever) but had it since I was born. She said its not itchy but it is warm to touch. She's been on antibiotics for months now because of recurring uti and she's on tablets to slow her bladder down. She carnt be having a reaction to them can she if she's been on them since November?
Thank you for replying

user1491806480 Mon 10-Apr-17 07:51:44

She might be allergic to some food that you didn't notice. I think it is better to consult a doctor.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now