Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Good Pediatrician in South East or Central London

(2 Posts)
user1489589564 Wed 15-Mar-17 15:01:00


Iam lookigng to consult a Pediatrician around Central or South East London.

I live in Greenwich.

Could anyone recommend.


Nairsmellsbad Sat 18-Mar-17 15:14:18

We had a very good experience with this guy - very straightforward, thorough and a nice manner with both parents and DC

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: