Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

1 year old sleeping lots

(5 Posts)
Chocarocker Tue 14-Mar-17 19:17:56

My LG has been sleeping lots for the past week and off her food (unless it's fruit or biscuits?!) for about 10 days. She's also irritable and grumpy a lot of the time. Took her to the GP who couldn't find anything wrong with her other than her ear looked pink and so gave her some antibiotics but previously ear infections have caused her to NOT sleep, rather than sleeping all the time like she is now. Has anyone else's little ones slept a lot with an ear infection?

MumUndone Tue 14-Mar-17 20:23:57

She's probably just sleeping lots as she's feeling under the weather - just like you or I stay in bed and rest if we're unwell.

Sunshineandlaughter Tue 14-Mar-17 20:55:43

Is she about to do a development leap? Walking/talking? Can make them act oddly sometimes?

Sunshineandlaughter Tue 14-Mar-17 20:57:53

Any temperatures?

Chocarocker Tue 14-Mar-17 22:20:48

She had a slight temperature this morning of 37.8 but soon went after stripped her down to vest and nothing more since. She has just started to take a few steps this past few weeks. She's normally full of energy and never stops moving but just wants to sleep and is exhausted and just cries and lies on the floor wanting to go to sleep. She also normally eats me out of house and home but the past 2 weeks is eating 1 meal per day and just a couple of bites of other meals unless it's fruit.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now