We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

What are these?

(6 Posts)
Cupcake695 Mon 13-Mar-17 18:21:15

I originally thought chickenpox - however we don't think she has been in contact with anyone with them? There were only a few spots which never blistered and were not fluid filled!! They also were only up the back of one leg which made me think something could have got up her trouser leg whilst playing in the field at school?
They looked more like bites with a red ring around them (detail not clear in photo) and were only itchy when I looked at them otherwise she was completely oblivious to them.

sonlypuppyfat Mon 13-Mar-17 18:22:49

Impetigo?

MissRainbowBrite Mon 13-Mar-17 18:31:47

Heat lumps? Are they really itchy? I used to get these as a child, they drove me mad.

Cupcake695 Mon 13-Mar-17 21:51:32

She only really noticed they were there and started scratching saying they were itchy, when I removed her trousers to check them. Any time she had trousers on she forgot about them. When I google chickenpox images, I can't say they really look typical to any of the photos.

Spongesecret008 Tue 14-Mar-17 10:40:53

They look the same as the insect bites I had. I showed mine to a pharmacist and they said to me they were sure they were insect bites. Mine were very itchy.

Seeline Tue 14-Mar-17 10:42:32

Look like bites to me too.
Try some anti histamine cream - anthisan etc

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now