Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Should I be concerned about cold clamy skin??

(6 Posts)
midnightswirls Thu 09-Mar-17 19:03:51

CONCERNED FTM MUM

Hi ladies sorry but I'm really concerned about my LB. I've just put my son to bed and he's got cold clamy forehead and back of neck. He is teething but I didn't think cold clamy skin was a symptom. Took his temperature and it was 36. He has been irritable, whiney for over a week. Cries and wants to be picked up all the time. Hasn't been finishing his bottles. Last night he was up every 1-2 hours and his poo has changed colour to light yellow. It was dark green because of his formula. Should I be concerned? Should I get him checked out? Or am I over reacting? Tia x

midnightswirls Thu 09-Mar-17 19:42:40

Bump

verytiredmummy1 Thu 09-Mar-17 19:47:02

If you feel like something is right id ring 111 and see what they say xx

foamybananasweets Thu 09-Mar-17 19:48:15

I would rake him to out of hours centre or ring 111. It may be nothing, but babies can get ill very fast and you will never be in trouble for getting him checked out. Hope he's ok

Quartz2208 Fri 10-Mar-17 07:28:29

How old is he, he sounds under 6 months so I would take him to the doctor

flutterby77 Sat 11-Mar-17 05:08:51

Cold and clammy can be a symptom of hypoglycaemia. I'd get him checked out especially if he's not been eating as much as usual.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now