Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Charity Event for Children with Cancer

(1 Post)
PaulineGBCO Sun 26-Feb-17 21:08:04

Hello everyone,

I am organising a charity hair-cutting event called "The Great British Cut Off". This event is taking place in Hammersmith on Saturday 22 April 2017.

I am donating my hair to the Little Princess Trust who make real-hair wigs for children with cancer.

I am also looking for as many people as possible to join me in the event to have their hair cut and donated as well.

This is a very worthy cause, helping children with cancer and other illnesses, who have lost their hair and need wigs.

You can find my JustGiving page here:

www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Pauline-Couper-The-Great-British-Cut-Off

I have a photographer for the event, and the amazing people at the Fringe Benefits hair salon in Hammersmith are very generously donating their hairdressing services free of charge. I will also be putting news articles into local papers and am hoping to get a segment on BBC's The One Show.

I am also looking for a make-up artist who would be willing to donate their services free of charge for the event.

If you would like to be a part of this very special event by donating your hair, or donating money, or donating your services, please contact me as soon as possible.

My email address for this event is greatbritishcutoff@gmail.com

The more people we can get involved, the more children can be supported in their battle with cancer.

Thank you!
Very warm wishes,
Pauline

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now