Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Is this ChickenPox? Pics incuded

(3 Posts)
toadierocks Sun 19-Feb-17 10:17:50

Hi - My DD has been very ill for a few weeks now, she's had a virus infection and a gastric bug back to back and now she's shown all the signs of the run up to chickenpox and then a spot breakout. Sorry the photo's are not that good but she's doesn't have that many (14) which I know is possible just to have a few, what do you think? Only as I have to have it confirmed by the doctors but they call in and not to take her down there.

I have checked for all the real nasty's like Men and scarlet fever etc and she's vaccinated against everything now including the private Men one.

Thanks for your help in advance

Prickles123 Sun 19-Feb-17 11:43:25

Have the spots got fluid in? If so it could be chicken pox.

TommyandGina Sun 19-Feb-17 13:52:32

Difficult to tell from a photo, they look similar to ds's when he got chicken pox. See his it develops over the next few hours, he went from having a few spots to having loads pretty quickly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now