Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Temperature only in evening?

(3 Posts)
babs7051 Tue 31-Jan-17 20:38:10

Hi I have a 6year old dc and for the last 5 days he's had a temperature but only in the evening from about 5pm. He gets lethargic and sits down after about this time. He also has a slight blocked nose and has one very wobbly tooth! Would those cause this? I don't understand why he would only have a temp in the evening and not all day. He is fine during the day running around and playing. Has anyone else had this? Should I take him to the Drs tomorrow?

shewolfmum Wed 01-Feb-17 00:02:07

Yes normal for temp to rise in evening. 5 days is normal...any longer and would get checked out. I would leave temp to do its thing and hope he on mend soon.

lilyborderterrier Fri 03-Feb-17 16:30:09

Snap I've got a nearly 4 year old who keeps getting a temperature later on in the afternoon. She's a tough cookie but must feel rotten as she's getting upset which is unlike her. I took her to get checked out at the doctors and she's got red sore inner ears bless her. Hope she gets better soon poor love she's had a miserable week.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now