Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Viral rash

(5 Posts)
Tinasmith576 Thu 19-Jan-17 19:30:17

My daughter woke up with a rash al over her body red and I was worried I never sent her into school case it was contagious when I went to the doctors doctor had a go at me and did I should have sent her to school but I didn't know why kind of rash it was I was worried about her I'm not a doctor I'm a florist does anyone else think I was wrong for doin this ?

Mummytron Fri 20-Jan-17 14:19:04

Your Doctor is a knob

PacificDogwod Fri 20-Jan-17 14:20:56

What does the doctor care whether or not you send her to school? What did they say exactly?

Any viral illness is contagious, whether with a rash or without, many viruses are most contagious before the rash comes out.

Tinasmith576 Fri 20-Jan-17 14:37:07

He was more concerned about the waste of appointment and said she could have Gone to school with it but she had a temperature as well

PacificDogwod Fri 20-Jan-17 14:41:55

Only you can decide whether your child is fit for school.
Sorry that your GP did not communicate well with you and took his frustrations out on you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now