Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Average weight of boys around 12 years old

(6 Posts)
Bobjames200411 Sat 17-Dec-16 15:42:58

After weighing my son 12 I realised that he was obese but he says that other boys r the same size as him use wondering weather there r that many obese boys out there and the average weight thanks

Artandco Sat 17-Dec-16 15:49:08

Dhs nephew was here recently and we had to weigh him for ski hire ( need weight and height). He was 12 in September, 40kg. Not sure if that is more or less for his age but he looks average for his height. Can't remember height exactly but it must have been between 150-155cm as that's the ski height we added

RapidlyOscillating Sat 17-Dec-16 15:51:48

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

periwinklepickspoppies Sat 17-Dec-16 15:53:21

I work with 11/12 year old boys, the 11 year olds are average height, none are especially large and certainly not obese. I have no idea what they weigh. The 12 year olds are all skinny with legs that seem to go on for ever and then a pair of huge feet at the end which are out of proportion with their legs. They are all between about 4 foot 9 and 5 foot 5.

RapidlyOscillating Sat 17-Dec-16 15:54:47

RapidlyOscillating Sat 17-Dec-16 15:55:38

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now