Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Please help me choose the right multivitamin for my child!

(3 Posts)
SakuraM Fri 16-Dec-16 19:11:10

Hello,

My 3 year-old DD, who is a very fussy eater, has been taking ABIDEC multivitamin (orange one) for over 2 and 1/2 years now. I tried a few times to give her other (more complete ) multivitamins but she didn't even open her mouth, so used is she to Abidec.
I was hoping to start giving her the chewable softies/ gummies when she turned 3 but to my consternation all those I looked up in Boots contain Gelatin.
My question is: what is the best, most complete and suitable for vegetarians multivitamin out there? I really need your help as I really want to start her on some kind of chewable multivitamin as she is likely to refuse any liquid one other than Abidec. I am also interested in Omega 3's.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

JolieColombe Fri 16-Dec-16 19:39:00

Holland & Barrett sell these OP, suitable for vegetarians and vegans http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/optima-healthcare-junior-multi-plus-chewable-tablets-60065493 no omega though.

SakuraM Sun 18-Dec-16 15:48:26

Hi JolieColombe and thanks a lot for your suggestion, seems really an interesting product.

Thanks smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now