Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Lump on baby's leg

(4 Posts)
vegmum21 Thu 24-Nov-16 18:34:46

I've just noticed a grape sized lump on dds thigh. It's moveable and doesn't seem to hurt her or be causing any discomfort. She had her men b vaccine there last week just wondering if anyone else has had similar with their children? She's 18 weeks old. Thanks

user1479988301 Thu 24-Nov-16 20:24:07

Hi vegmum, my little man had the very same thing after men b vaccination, it was slightly red too, it went away after about 6/7 weeks, it didn't seem to cause him any discomfort at all, hope this helps

vegmum21 Thu 24-Nov-16 20:28:51

Thanks, yes it helps, just after reassurance I suppose as I just noticed it tonight. I'll probably ring the Drs tomorrow to get it checked just to be on the safe side.

user1479988301 Thu 24-Nov-16 20:35:39

Absolutely no harm to get them to check, I got the nurse to have a look at ds and she reassured me it's normal, I think she said it's like a fatty deposit from the injection, definitely do get your doctors reassurance, you'll feel so much better.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now