Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Poo *warning poo pic*

(9 Posts)
chocolatecakemakesmefat Mon 31-Oct-16 09:51:31

Ds 4 next month is still In pull ups he has asd we've had issues for a loonnng time with his dodgy bowels please tell me if this pic looks normal I've just had to shower him as it was all up his back envy<-- Vom face , it was also clay like In consistency

nixinoo Mon 31-Oct-16 09:56:26

Does he have a temp or other symptoms. Doesn't look like normal poo but it depends what he has eaten! If in doubt, get it checked by the GP.

chocolatecakemakesmefat Mon 31-Oct-16 09:58:59

Not really he has temps on and off everyday this is another issue he's under rheumatology for that , he's not had anything different than usual and it really stinks envy

FannyFifer Mon 31-Oct-16 10:00:44

That is very strange looking poo, both colour & consistency, most def not "normal" looking.

shewolfmum Mon 31-Oct-16 22:31:07

Is he on any meds? Temps on and off every other day sounds stressful for you...

onestepforwardtenstepsback Tue 01-Nov-16 14:54:04

My Ds is 4 asd and still in nappies.
He also has poos like this quite often not sure what causes it

chocolatecakemakesmefat Thu 03-Nov-16 11:41:08

Sorry never updated ! His paed has sent off for full blood work and coeliac testing so hopefully we are getting somewhere now!

ellie333 Thu 03-Nov-16 22:38:07

:-( no advise but hope you get some answers soon! X

Olympiathequeen Fri 04-Nov-16 10:20:44

I would be looking too as some food intolerances.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now