Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Potty training boys

(1 Post)
amammabear Tue 25-Oct-16 12:02:49

I don't know if this is actually a problem or not, but my four year old is having problems with weeing. When he wees, the urine goes out at an angle instead of straight out of the penis.

Is this something I need to take him to the doctors for?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now