Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.


(2 Posts)
FiveMoreMinutesPlease Mon 17-Oct-16 18:11:22

Hi, has anyone any experience of these? I've just to to the dr with DD who has a lump on the back of her ear lobe. I thought it was an infection from her ear piercing but the DR says it's a keloid and prescribed Fucibet to help flatten it. I've just been googling them and have now completely freaked myself out by the images. I must never Google after going to tHe GP. Has anyone had this?

secretfreckle Sun 23-Oct-16 22:27:02

Yes, I got a large one behind one of my ears after I had them pierced (when I was in my early twenties). I had to take my earrings out and let both ears 'grow over' unfortunately. I was very embarrassed about the keloid (have short hair) and before I got married I had surgery to remove it. It's now fine. I was never offered medication like your daughter; hope it works!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now