Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

12 old son's having problems with his willy *TMI WARNING*

(6 Posts)
Margord71 Tue 30-Aug-16 04:44:30

I'm worried about the length of his foreskin. His willy is is 4cm long, but he has 3cm of extra skin hanging off the end of it. He can't go wee standing up without making a huge mess and I'm worried he's going to get an infection.

babbafishbabe Tue 30-Aug-16 05:15:20

Jeez this wildly is really a problem 3 X over!!!

Thattimeofyearagain Tue 30-Aug-16 05:17:12

Take him to your GP.

rubbishbin Tue 30-Aug-16 06:06:11

Op, please don't take medical advice from the Internet. Go to see his gp and get proper, qualified, advice.

Tiggeryoubastard Tue 30-Aug-16 06:06:31

Reported, also the doctor thread. Sicko.

peripateticparents Tue 30-Aug-16 06:30:07

Does the foreskin balloon when he wees? Given his age I take it he hasn't been having infections as this would have come up before at the gp?
The only real options are removal or leave it as is. If it's not tight and no issues, no real need to circumcise. If you/he wants it removed, then speak to gp.

Note I am not a dr just a mum with a boy with a willy problem who has spent far too much time trying to find the best way forward

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now